The WCA is dedicated to helping victims of domestic violence stay safe and grow strong. Our expert staff members are able to provide many different services for clients in need. Services include:
- 24-Hour hotline: 402-345-7273. This hotline is staffed 24/7 with both English and Spanish options to assist anyone needing assistance in regard to domestic violence, teen dating violence, sexual assault, or human trafficking.
- Staff Advocate: is someone you can talk to about your domestic violence or sexual assault situation and is able to keep your information confidential. Your advocate can serve as the expert to guide you through the various systems you might encounter. These might include: the criminal justice system, legal system, medical system, child protection and safety systems, and health and human services. Your advocate will also be able to assist with safety planning and protection orders.
- Legal Team: will be able to assist clients through family law cases and immigration services at no cost.
- Counselors: WCA Therapists are on staff to meet the mental health needs of our clients in crisis. Short-term crisis counseling is available for clients who are survivors of domestic violence or sexual assault including men and women. This service is also available at no cost to our clients.
- Support Groups: many different support groups are offered for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. In a group environment, survivors are able to feel supported by peers. Check out the Support Groups tab to learn more.
- Career Services: The WCA’s Career Services program includes job readiness assessment, resume writing, interviewing skills, job search skills, how to complete an online application and access to our Career Clothing Closet.