The Partners Guild for the WCA supports the agency in its mission by broadening awareness, fundraising, and participating in programs for women and their families in our community. The Guild assists with programs and fundraising and also provides general awareness of what WCA offers through its trusted programs and services.
You will be supporting:
- 24-hour domestic violence/sexual assault hotline
- Domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy – safety planning, emergency needs, protection orders.
- Counseling for sexual or domestic abuse survivors of all ages, including children and teens, and children who have witnessed domestic violence.
- Domestic violence and sexual assault prevention programs for all ages.
- Non-violence counseling for abusive adults and teens.
- Prevention and education workshops in schools, businesses, and community groups.
Partners Guild activities include:
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month in April
- “Tribute To Women” luncheon in June
- Collecting items for the WCA Career Closet
- Individual and group volunteer opportunities
- Staff and volunteer recognition
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October
- “tgif!” event in October
Questions? Please contact:
WCA Development Department