WCA’s Non-Violence Program is a part of a community response to domestic violence and not the sole means of ending domestic violence. Completion of the Non-Violence Program classes does not guarantee against future acts of domestic violence. The purposes of the Non-Violence Program are to:
- Hold abusers accountable for their behaviors
- Challenge the beliefs of abusers as related to violence
- Teach new skills to help abusers change their violent behavior (not saving relationships or marriages)
- Enhance the safety of victims, both adults and children
- Classes are 1.5 hours, once a week, for 36 weeks.
- Classes are held on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Classes meet at various locations and times throughout Omaha.
- Classes are also offered in Spanish.
Please contact us at 402-660-0935 for more information about this class